After a busy month guided by your fantastic feedback, we're proud to announce some great new features:
- New credit questionnaire captures identifiable participant information for proof of participation. Information gathered is not related to, or stored with any other study data. All information captured is stored in random order in a separate location and is downloadable separately from all other study data.
- New trial procedures can be used to produce complex experiment designs including multi-timeline, multi-stimulus, multi-response and multi-event trials with spatial counterbalancing and temporal counterbalancing. Combined with Psychstudio's rich stimulus management, response randomization and block counterbalancing, you've got world's-best trial sequencing, and stimulus/response composition and presentation. And don't forget, no code!
- Results are now updated and stored at every step during a study allowing partial results to be downloaded and analyzed. Complete vs. incomplete statistics for all studies can also be seen on the study list screen.
- Two new blending strategies for component groups:
- Interleaved: random: Items from each group will be interleaved in random group order.
- Grouped: random: Each groups items will be allocated in random group order.
- Stimulus components now include their own (optional) response events. Image and text components can be assigned an event to be triggered by clicking (or touching for touch devices) and audio items can be assigned events that are triggered when the audio has ended.
- Our extensive documentation is now phone friendly!
- Rich text editing now includes these additional formatting options: code block, subscript and superscript, image, link, and video.
As always, if you'd like to request a feature, discuss an experiment's design, or if you have any questions about how to implement something, please email me at email@example.com
-- To stop receiving emails from Psychstudio send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org