Can you believe it's February already?!New this month:
- Questionnaires are now super mobile-friendly. Pleasure your participants with aesthetically pleasing surveys that look great on mobile. We've also increased the "hot spot"
tolerance for selections on all touch-activated items. Check out a demonstration on your mobile device.
- In-depth article: Beware: handedness bias in behavioral experiments:
- why we need to consider handedness
- how to assess handedness and calculate the Laterality Quotient of each participant
- how to neutralize the effects of handedness
- detailed instructions on how to account for handedness in Psychstudio
As always, if you'd like to request a feature, discuss an experiment's design, or if you have any questions about how to implement something, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or
reply to this email. Alternatively, you can contact or follow me on twitter.
-- To stop receiving emails from Psychstudio send an email to email@example.com