Happy new year! Get off to a flyer in 2020 with Psychstudio's new features:
- Live experiment demos offers a list of experiments to run, showcasing some of the features offered by Psychstudio.
You can download your results at the end of the experiment in a format that suits you (R, SPSS, CSV, JSON, or EDN).
- A bunch of new example projects for you to experiment with. Example projects can be copied when creating a
- Counterbalance construct group allows for random construct selection and/or random spatial
allocation of constructs on each trial.
- Improved block counterbalancing work flow. Multiple block counterbalancing groups
and differing strategies can be designed, and applied and withdrawn with the click of a button.
- A range of new screen size options for stimulus presentation on tiny screens allows for strict and
consistent layout on any device.
- Trials rules are now dynamically applied. This allows you to create rules that can apply results of
The Psychstudio beta program of free account and unlimited support for the calendar year has sadly come to an end. However, our trial accounts offer free and unlimited use and
support for a full month, so if you have colleagues who might benefit from using Psychstudio, please recommend they check us out!
If you have any comments or feedback that can help us improve Psychstudio, we're always grateful to hear to from you.
As always, if you'd like to request a feature, discuss an experiment's design, or if you have any questions about how to implement something, please email me at email@example.com or
reply to this email. Alternatively, you can contact or follow me on twitter.
-- To stop receiving emails from Psychstudio send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org