Merry solstice! New this month:
- New type of stimulus group. The manual component group
allows you to manually compose stimuli from one or more component groups.
- Sub-question randomization for Likert matrices
- Copy an existing stimulus set
- Branching/jumping events allowing participants to be moved to anywhere within the study. Jumps can be performed to previous or future points in the study.
- New "Record values and timestamps" event for capturing events without triggering actions. For example, this could be used in cases where you want to record multiple
keypress/button responses and their timestamps during the presentation of a stimulus.
-- To stop receiving emails from Psychstudio send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org