Terms of Service
Psychstudio Pty Ltd and its associated companies ("us", "we", or "our") operate the https://www.psychstudio.com website (the "Service"). This page informs you of our terms of service ("Terms"). Your contribution, access to and use of all information ("Content") through the Service are provided subject to these Terms. These Terms may be superseded by a licence agreement between us and your university, company or organisation. These Terms may be amended without notice at our sole discretion. Your use of the Service following any amendments indicates that you accept the amendments. You should check the Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes, and only proceed to use the Service if you accept and will comply with the new Terms.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details, including your email address, are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details when they change. If we become aware that your email address is incorrect, we reserve the right to immediately cancel your registration and acceptance for registration in the future will be at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for all and any Content you contribute to the Service.
- We reserve the right but will not have an obligation to remove or refuse to distribute any Content that does not comply with these Terms.
- By contributing Content to this Service, you provide us with an undertaking that such Content does not infringe the rights of someone else and that it does not violate the law in any other way such as by being defamatory, being of racist content or constituting a threat.
- Trial membership extends for a period of 7 days from registration. We may choose to extend the trial membership period beyond 7 days at our sole discretion.
- All study data belonging to trial accounts that have expired will be securely deleted after a period of 3 days from expiration.
- As a member, you agree to indemnify us from any liability, claim, action, demand, loss, costs including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and expenses arising out of or in connection with any Content you provide.
- To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge us from any liability or claim arising out of any loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred as a result of your use of our Service.
- Access to the Service does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools.
- Mirroring of the Service is strictly forbidden. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if you mirror the Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, the Service. All materials you add or upload to the Service remains your own.
- You are responsible for the content of all materials you contribute to the Service including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we take all due care in providing our Services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus and other harmful components. However, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our Service.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss, damage, costs or expense, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential including loss of profits, suffered by you or any third-party, or claims made against you or any third-party which result from any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, the Service.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, guarantees, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms, and the Australian Consumer Law to the extent applicable.
- By using the Site, you agree to defend and fully indemnify us (and our officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents) against all claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis), including in tort, contract or negligence, arising out of or connected to:
This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your use of the Service. The Terms, and any rights and licences granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction.
- your use of or access to the Service;
- any breach by you of these Terms; or
- any wilful, unlawful or negligent act or omission by you.
- We will automatically update the Service from time to time. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Service and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates as part of your use of the Services.
Psychstudio Pty Ltd ABN 62625480499